Monday, June 16, 2014

LOVE




"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage" 

dear, i know its hard for you to love me
its been harder for me since all the thing you do reminds of your past with your ex's
i know he's been a better partner to you
but i can promise you one thing that you won't find someone who loves you like i do.
i am still trying to be better
to gives you everything you wanted
to give you courage to fight for what we dreamt of
because i still remember the first time i saw your eyes
i saw a future of me and you
thats the reason why i can't go even though you wanted to go
loving you was really hard for me
everything i do seems wrong to you
i cared too much for you
till its makes you uncomfortable with me
i hope one day you will realise that i truly loves you for who you are
and i am sorry for all the things that i've done
the things that hurt you the most
i am deeply sorry for not being a perfect boyfriend who won't let you down or see you in trouble
I love You
Take Care love

No comments:

Post a Comment