Sunday, October 12, 2014

Happy Birthday

13/10/2014
Today is an important day for me
because
it is the day that my other half was born in 1992
Her name is Nur Syahira bt Mohd Sahari
I would like to take this opportunity to tell the world that
She is my happiness
my sadness
my joy
my laughter
my pain
she is my everything
and i love her very much
more than anything in this world
she meant the world to me.


On this special day
i would like to wish her all the best in her career, always stay strong,
stop depending on others who is trying to use you, smile always, always be nice to people but not to dumb to trust everyone, remember your family and everyone who sacrifice for you till you reach your dreams

"Dear, remember that if you be with someone who have money and willing to spend all for you, that is great but remember if they can buy you cheaply they can bought other girls easily"

"being on the city you might think you know everything but you dont know how city life can destroy you, remember when we sat on a bench at Gurney penang that night you honest with me about your past regarding mens ? you wanna know why i am being too protective ? because i dont want it to be repeated again, you are not young anymore, and i am here for you just to make you realize how much i hurt, sad, cries just to make you happy, please appreciate me who willing to do everything for you since the day we met."

Thank You for the love you showed to me
i forgive you for all your lies
i hope you know why i am still here for you after all this hard time


No comments:

Post a Comment